PVC Welding Screen Kit
Polycote Welding Curtain PVC Strips & Screens have been professionally manufactured to provide one of the safest yet toughest PVC curtains available for welding environments. With legal standards and obligations for employers to protect both the welder and those around them, the right protective screen must be placed around the area of work.
Complying with ISO 25980, EN 1598 and AWS F2.3 our Welding grade PVC Strip curtains and Screens offer one of the highest level of protection available, our screens ensure the protection of people from dangerous radiation, burning injuries as well as protection of the building by hugely reducing the risk of fire.
Due to its flexibility and strong resistance to impact, Polycote PVC stands up to the most demanding uses and is one of the most popular choices for manufacturers of PVC strip doors and partitions throughout the industrial and commercial markets.
Available in 50m rolls x 1400mm wide for customers to create/refresh their own barriers, or supplied fully framed 1.9m x 1.9m. x 1.5m (h) kit, our welding screens are extremely easy to set up. Furthermore, they are readily available for immediate dispatch.
- Quick and easy to install
- Manufactured in 50m rolls, from 200mm to 1400mm wide
- Also available as a fully framed kit – 1.9m x 1.9m x 1.5m high
- Suitable for MIG/TIG/MMA welding
- Complies with ISO 25980, EN 1598 and AWS F2.3
- Lightweight strips and screens for easy manouverability
- Heavy duty screens for constant commercial and industrial uses
- Reduces radiation and risk of fire
- Superb protection against insects, birds, spray dust and other contamination
- Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable