Easiflow VP Grout
Easiflow VP Grout is a 2-part system used for the fixing of steel bolts and bars into pre-drilled holes within concrete, rock, brickwork, stonework, masonry, or other substrates capable of supporting the required load.
Easiflow VP Grout consists of a low viscosity polyester reason plus a catalysed filler.
- Formed anchors are high strength fixings, resistant to corrosion
- Can be loaded one hour after installation
- Placed anchors are resistant to vibration
- The two components are mixed to produce a filled resin grout
- Can be pumped or poured into suitably prepared anchor holes
- XFH version available for time sensitive situations
Easiflow VP Grout Product Details
Base plates, rail tracks, starter bars and dowels, safety fences and balustrades. Reciprocating machinery, high impact loads.