Solid Colour 20m Rolls PVC Sheet
Polycote PVC sheet material can be manufactured 20m long and up to 2200mm wide. Thicknesses can range from 1-12mm.
Our PVC Sheet has been professionally formulated to provide one of the toughest PVC curtains available and is also in a range of colours, from completely transparent to tinted and totally opaque, which are our solid colour range.
Polycote PVC has been well proven throughout the industrial and commercial markets. And stands up to the most demanding uses. It is one of the most popular choices for manufacturers of PVC swing crash doors, partitions and temporary walling. The thinner options are much lighter and therefore prove an excellent option for use as false ceilings, office partitioning and machine confinement, etc, etc.
The flexibility and strength of our PVC Sheet ensures excellent impact absorption and abrasion resistance as well as exceptional insulation properties against all the usual problems such as dust, heat and noise. Furthermore, the product is both waterproof and chemical resistant. Finally, if all the above is not enough, Fire Retardant versions are also available.
- Available in 20m roll lengths and up to 12mm thick
- Quick and easy to install
- Superb barrier against insects, birds, spray dust and other pollution
- Excellent for darkrooms and the prevention of light
- Heavy duty material, able to withstand constant heavy use
- Dramatically reduces heat loss and noise levels
- Ability to manufacture up to 2200mm wide
- Waterproof and chemical resistant
- Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable
- Fire Retardant versions also available (M1 optional)