Low Temperature PVC Strip & PVC Sheet
Low Temperature PVC has been specifically designed for use in cold storage environments where standard PVC material becomes brittle and susceptible to cracking and damage,
This low temperature version of our already market leading ?standard? PVC strip material is a further commitment to answering a need specifically from the cold storage industries for a PVC Strip material that really can cope with extremely low temperatures, even down to -60?C.
This PVC Strip material remains flexible and is therefore resistant to the usual cracking and damage experienced by most operators. Due to its high insulating power, this curtain material will also dramatically reduce heat loss, meaning that any initial outlay will be quickly repaid thanks to the huge reduction in heating/cooling costs.
Suitable for both Internal and external applications, our Low Temperature PVC strip material is ideal for use throughout the fridge and freezer industries, including cold storage warehouses, dairies, food factories, cooling rooms, refrigerated trucks, restaurants and food service areas.
Note: PVC Strip rolls are supplied in 50m roll lengths. The PVC Sheets are supplied in 20m roll lengths
- Standard low temperature grade suitable for temperatures down to -25?C
- Very low temperature grade suitable for temperatures down to -60?C
- Quick and easy to install
- Super transparent PVC, ensuring safe use for pedestrians and vehicles
- Suitable for use in fridges and freezers, including refrigerated trucks
- Superb protection against insects, birds, spray dust and other contamination
- Lightweight strip for easy and comfortable pedestrian use
- Heavy duty strip to withstand constant use by HGV and forklift traffic
- High thermal insulation dramatically reduces heat loss
- Massive cost savings by reduction in energy bills
- Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable