Duralok Floor Tiles
Incredibly tough 7mm thick interlocking PVC floor tiles – loose lay, no prep., no adhesive!
- May be laid over damaged or uneven subfloors or flaking paint – no preparation, no adhesive
- Unaffected by contaminated or damp concrete
- Anti-fatigue and insulating properties enhance comfort and productivity
- Impervious material with excellent resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Supplied in single packs of 10 tiles. Prices shown are per pack
Frequently bought together
Duralok Floor Tiles Product Details
Duralok will transform damp, contaminated, damaged areas into clean, modern and attractive floors with amazing durability and chemical resistance – with virtually NO preparation or tools, NO special skills and NO mess or disruption to business activity!
Advantages all the way! No other flooring system offers so many plus points – quick, clean, easy fitting together with the fact that you can pick it up and take it with you when you move!!
Reduces damage to falling tools and equipment
Protects subfloor against impact and vibration
Dust-free easy-to-clean surface
10mm thick tiles also available for areas of exceedingly high or heavy usage
Tile size: 500mm x 500mm (Including Interlocking Lugs). Coverage: 10 tiles will cover 2.5sq.m.
Supplied in single packs of 10 tiles. Prices shown are per pack.
Typical Uses: Factories, laboratories, aircraft hangars, workshops, schools, showrooms, warehouses, gymnasiums, entrance halls, garages, museums, retail outlets, hospitals… the list is endless.